Sunday, July 16, 2006

Friends!!

What did I do in the four years of engineering- study, study and study?
Well yes, without getting the marks. But, thats not what I value. I made some great friends. Sitting late in the evening in the Gymkhana........that was bliss.
I made friends for life. And this I realise from a few weeks of parting. They will abuse, insult, make jokes about you, make u believe they have long gone past you, but they are the ones who will always remember you and be there for you.

Guys my heart goes out to you.

But, do remember life is very uncertain, anything can happen and thus please cherish each and every moment that you get. Life is not a input-output linear algebraic equation, its Fourier series, so enjoy life and be prepared to bear the burden of duties.

No comments: