Monday, May 08, 2006

What I saw in my friends.



I missed Varun's name when I first published this post. He was an obviuos choice for inclusion in the post and that is the exact reason why I missed writing about him. I would not be writing anything about him in this post. He has been the inspiration for me to start and continue writing the blog.

1. Yogesh Tarate: Has anybody seen this guy not smiling? Whatever the situation, whatever the challenge: this guy is always happy to be there at that moment. He taught me to look forward to life and face it with optimism.
2. Vidyadhar Bhise: “Nothing is impossible. Tension nahi hai, shyam tak ho jayega.” How to believe in yourself and especially your convictions is worth learning from this guy.
3. Rohit Bhute: Observing this guy will tell you how to approach technology and English language. This person has a sharp intellect, logical and clear thinking.
4. Pramod Gupta: The most honest and desirable friend one can have. He will never fail your trust and you can expect him to be always there for you. He also carries out his duties with utmost reverence. He is my guru-this is the guy who introduced me to the world of carom.
5. Vikas Dixit: Very quick witted: can think on his toes. He has a very good presence of mind. Has a good, cultured personality. Will die for a friend, but will never desert him. Learn friendship from him. One thing is for sure, you will enjoy his company-very humorous.
6. Aditya Save: Has immense potential to do hard work. Exactly when you think he can’t beyond this point, he overcomes all the barriers and surpasses your imagination.
7. Bhupendra Amodekar: I have always felt at home in his company. If you want to learn how to build and maintain a network of friends, learn this art from Dahisar Mania and especially its leader-Bhupi.
8. Anwesh Das: How to bare the brunt even though you don’t deserve such treatment and still come out of the situation smiling and ever stronger. He is very intelligent and multi-talented.
9. Sridhar Narayanan: If anybody can give competition to Save, he is that person. I am trying to solve the puzzle as to how this guy manages to do so many things at the time.
10. Hrishikesh Thite: How this man survives to live another day is a mystery to me. He would eat and drink just seconds before he would die exhausted but won’t do the same earlier as it was not required so early. He does all the work as late as possible (should have been born in Japan) but still manages to do the best job. One more thing, has excellent contacts, especially his saasu ani mavshi.
11. Swapnil Jadhav: This person does his job without bothering about the numerous jokers around him. Before you prepare to take guard, he is past the finishing line.
12. Nirbhay Singhal: This guy amazes with his energy and enthusiasm and an always ready attitude. He is the right person when you need adventurism and courage. Also, he is true to his name; absolutely nidar.
13. Piyush Shah: Just one sentence; He is the Karna of our class-an embodiment of all the qualities mentioned above.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bhim,have you forgot to write abt Varun or are you planning to write separate post on him???????

Varun Rajkumar said...

Bah!!.. firstly, I put on that pose.... say about 10 times a year when I don't know a thing about anything... and I see that captured...

About the rest ... well I have already said whtever I wanted to say!!

Varun Rajkumar said...

.. And I certainly prefer Ayesha Takia... rather than see myself there...

Rohit Bhute said...

Don't expect me to go easy on you.