Tuesday, November 08, 2005

testing times


I have to do the OOAD submission in 2 days and have just started with it. whenver I sit with paper and pen in front of me, I just can't think anything up. This subject is driving me to the edge os my senses. A couple of years before had I faced this subject I would have definitely had a nervous break down, but 3 years in SPCE and that too electrical and I have learnt to do things however difficult they are.
The other day Varun put up a nice pic and I am still mesmerized by this gal Namitha. So I did some google for her and got hold of a few stunning pics. She is damn beatiful man.

3 comments:

Varun Rajkumar said...

U know what...I hate people who steal my chicks....
Well, I forgive them if they include my name as the "source" for such things...

she's striking... but not even close to Ash.....

also remove the spam here... u can do tht by editing posts...

Varun Rajkumar said...

she actually reminds me some one.....

amey ashok kulkarni said...

whom does she remind u of.
Also though one may have only one whom he worships, one should also have variety to adore like this chick. Her face is awesome